Thursday 28 July 2011

Okay, so I've never done this before...

       So, hello everyone. I created this blog because on one of the sites I write fan-fiction on, I asked if they wanted me to create a blog in order to update about my stories and get to know me a little better. So here is that blog. I really hope this catches on and people are interested in reading it. Anyways, so how about some updates?
       A few of people have asked me my update schedule, but sign in anonymously, so I can never reply back. Well, I tend to update every Sunday because of school. I'm out for the summer, so I was thinking I might decide to update twice a week? Thursdays and Sundays? How to people feel about this? Normally I post two chapters on Sunday, so I was thinking if I post twice a week, I'll post one each day. Any thoughts on this?                                                                                                                          
      Give me a shout on this, okay? Thanks. If you have any questions about the story, let me know. Here is a link to my fanfiction.net account, so if you're interested in Naruto fan-fiction, take a look. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2468202/Karnia

No comments:

Post a Comment