Friday 29 July 2011

Okay, so this is where I am at.

I must say, that I got really sad when writing in Itachi's death. I really wish someone so great didn't die. He's an amazing character. *takes hat off for Kishimoto* So a lot of you have been asking who Hikari is going to end up with. I don't really feel like it's a spoiler, because most people (unless you know nothing about Naruto Shippuden) know what happens to Itachi. Anyways, it's not too hard to guess who she is going to end up with. However, it's not going to be a sudden switch, it's going to take time. So I hope you guys enjoy the chapters when they're released, unfortunately, I only update weekly, and the actual written copy is like fifteen chapters ahead, so...It's going to take approximately seven weeks until you get there. This is just a friendly heads up though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment